As general manager of REXOR, I commit, alongside my teams, to improve our Organization in respect of standards and stakeholders. This commitment is based on:
- REXOR company project.
- Human resources: A Q.H.S.E Manager, process pilots and mobilized teams.
- Financial means dedicated to Q.H.S.E. projects
- Performance indicators analysis of the axis of our Q.H.S.E. policy.
Our policy and our ambitions are to:
- Put the men and women at the heart of the success of the Organization
- Achieve our annual roadmap out of our business plan
- Initiate projects aimed at the improvement of the overall performance, energy management and anchor of safety culture
- To be recognized as an innovative, profitable and responsible company
« This policy is communicated to all employees and declined in the form of objectives at all levels of the Organization, so that each staff member is aware of the importance of its participation, to ensure the sustainable development of the company. »
The equality indices are intended to enable companies to measure where they stand in terms of professional equality. In the form of a score out of 100, the index is composed of five key criteria for assessing inequalities between women and men in a company.
Each year, companies with 50 or more employees are required to calculate the equality index and publish the score obtained. If it is less than 75 out of 100, they will have three years to comply. If not, they will be financially sanctioned up to 1% of their payroll.
REXOR obtained a score of 93 out of 100 for the year 2021